Full Stack Developer
You will join a team where everyone shares a common interest in learning and development. Together we try to find new ways to create a great AI Music experience for all our users at all times. Above all, your work will impact the way we consume music.
What You’ll Do
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You will help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
- Problem solve on a daily basis to identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs
- Help monitor and continuously test our applications
- With your help the team will ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual and team growth
- Be responsible for building user interfaces across our products following an iterative design process
As well as working within a dedicated team, you will also be part of the wider AI Music family. You will share your knowledge and mix with some of the best talent in the areas of product, business development and engineering research and contribute to the company’s engineering culture.
Who You Are
- You have had exposure and experience in working with Node.js, React.js and TypeScript
- You have experience working with Docker, Serverless and AWS
- You are experienced with testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You come with a growth mindset and are not afraid of understanding and contributing to areas outside your area of expertise
- You have a working understanding of object oriented programming and functional programming
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- You have experience working with UX/UI designers when building user interfaces
- If you have experience in Enterprise or B2B applications it would be beneficial
- Experience working with Docker, Serverless and AWS is a bonus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. It is one of our core beliefs that diversity of experience, perspective, and background will lead to a better environment for everyone at AI Music. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way we consume music.